Mar 5, 2013

Tradesy

So as part of the great Spring Break of 2013, I have been cleaning out my closet and putting aside the clothes that I didn't wear a lot or didn't wear once during winter. I would normally consign them, but that means waiting until July, and I'm listing two coats, so they probably wouldn't sell as well. eBay is really overwhelming for me, so I turned to Tradesy.  

It's basically an online consignment shop but even better? It's free, it's simple, and they literally take care of everything for you - even cleaning up your photos! 

I'm excited to see how my items sell, and I'll also be listing them on Poshmark

Do you list your clothes online?

xx

1 comment:

  1. I have been hearing so much about Poshmark and am thinking of checking it out. Never heard of Tradesy..keep us posted on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO