1. This is the first week in a long time that I've actually worked out all five days. There is no better feeling than going to bed each night knowing you gave each day your all.
2. Yesterday, I got to ask the trivia question for Politico's email, Huddle, the daily play by play of congressional news.
3. I finally went to Whole Foods last night for the first time, and I was in love with it as soon as I walked through the door. So much yummy looking food, so many good looking crunchy guys.
4. I've started to use Flipboard and Pocket on my iPad to read articles and my news at night right before I go to sleep and I love it! I'm going to miss google reader, but it did have some serious issues for me, and change is good!
5. The periods of sadness/happiness about graduating/leaving my school have been not as few and far between as they once were, and this week has definitely been the sad week, which is surprising because I have so much to look forward to in the next few weeks. Things I have cried over/teared up at this week include but are not limited to: english class, a song by Supertramp, a Go Michigan commercial, and the end of spin class. I've already realized I'll probably that girl who cries at graduation. Typical.