Mar 1, 2013

Friday Five

1. As of 2:35 today I'm on Spring Break. What exciting plans do I have scheduled? Nada. On my docket for next week: writing a scholarship essay, making a big girl budget, studying for AP exams, napping, netflixing, going to the gym and drinking Starbucks. At the risk of sounding nerdy and antisocial I'm actually really excited. This spring is going to be dunzo in a flash and I want to be as prepared as possible!

2. I thought I was lucky and made it out of January/February unscathed by the cold that has been going around my school, until I got home on Tuesday and woke up feeling like I'd been hit with a Mac truck.

3. Being sick + missing school = feeling really disorganized and like things are out of my control. Worst feeling ever.

4. One of my assignments due today involved lots and lots of coloring. Thank you senior year.

5. I am a person who is really easily amused, so watching goats baah like humans entertained me for a solid 20 minutes last night. You're welcome

Happy Friday!

xx

2 comments:

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO