Mar 8, 2013

Friday Five

1. Last night, I went to country night at my spin studio. There's something wonderful about exercise + country music that I will never quite be able to put my finger on.

2. Possible internship opportunities this summer = an excuse to scroll through pages of Talbots, Brooks Brothers, and J. Crew suits. Yes please.

3. I have watched all 13 episodes of House of Cards in three days. Yes, I'm completely obsessed, and no, I have no shame. I'm also pretty sure that Season Two hasn't even begun filming yet. Probably time to start bawling my eyes out watching The West Wing.

4. This has been probably the most relaxing week of my life. I've woken up at nine or ten everyday, actually sat and eaten breakfast, and worked on everything I need to work on read three books.

5. How I feel Monday morning is going to be:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO