Mar 19, 2013

J. Crew

Last weekend, I popped into J. Crew to try on a few things. While I only left with a new silk tank, I definitely have some things in mind to purchase in the next few weeks!

Ponte Swing Dress | Such a good fit and I love the color!

Liberty Stamp Mini | I didn't realize it came in a skirt pattern until I got home, and I love it more as a bottom than as a top!

Scattered Dot Shift Dress | Probably the only polka dots I would ever wear. Possible interview dress!

Scalloped Dress | Perfection in a dress. No words.

What are you loving a J. Crew this spring?

xx

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I LOVE that last dress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that skirt and it is AMAZING! It is super cute and stylish and so easy to dress up or down! I'm obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything at J Crew and Banana Republic right now....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO