Mar 15, 2013

Friday Five

1. As of today, I have one quarter and 42 days left of high school. When did that happen.

2. This week has actually felt like a month, and I have struggled through the past two days. When's Spring Break? Oh wait.

3. Lilly Pulitzer's new releases are calling my name. Excuse me while I go put my Visa in the freezer.

4. I got offered a two-week internship at a company I love here in Virginia through my school's alumni program, and I'm so excited to get started!

5. Since my new obsession with House of Cards, I've started to subscribe to Politico's morning emails. It's such a good way to start my day!

Happy Friday y'all!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on #3! I am completely and utterly obsessed with Lilly Spring 2013 and can't wait to do some Lilly shopping this weekend. Graduation is SO close! It'll be here before you know it :)

    Be sure to stop by A Preppy State of Mind and enter to win an Acrylic Monogram Necklace :) http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2013/03/acrylic-monogram-necklace-giveaway.html

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO