Aug 28, 2012

State Of The Union

And no, I'm not talking about that State Of The Union. I'm talking about Royar's SOTU.

Every night before I go to bed, I make an abbreviated version of my schedule for the day: appointments, must do's, phone numbers, any miscellaneous items, and normally a thought or verse for the day. It's super handy to have around and to keep all my thoughts in one place. My trusty lavender moleskine also serves as official grocery list holder, budget keeper, diet record, books to read list, names to contact, blog to do list, senior year bucket list, and college checklist notebook.



The never ending target list...I've gotten my swimsuit and needed hairclips...still haven't reorganized my bathroom drawers!

Do you keep a notebook for spare thoughts?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO