Aug 13, 2012

Glitter Mason Jar DIY

I've been meaning to do something with two Mason Jar's I picked up on clearance at Michael's about six months ago, so inspired by THIS on Pinterest, I decided to glitter it!


Before...
After wrapping painters tape and painting with modge podge, I got to do the fun part, putting the glitter on!
I let it dry for a day or two and spray painted with a clear adhesive.
The finished product!

This was super easy to do, and I'm going to put it in my locker to hold pens and pencils!

Happy Monday!
xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this on pinterest! It turned out great!

    Love it!!!

    keepinupwithkaitlyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! This would be super cute to do around Christmas too and put tea lights in them for a Southern twist on candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! It'd make a great vase, I bet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO