Aug 24, 2012

Junior Year

I still can't believe that this time last year, I was preparing for my Junior Year of high school! It was such a fun year, although definitely filled with hard work. I know this is a little tardy, but better late than never, right?

Thankfully, my Junior year was also filled with...






numerous weekend getaways







lots of fun out with friends





a lovely trip to France



a life-changing trip to India


one brand new college graduate

My Junior Year was super memorable, but definitely not one I would not like to relive academically!

I'm so excited to start Senior year on Monday!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My roommate and I love your blog! We go to Longwood University and we couldn't help but notice in your latest post that you went to Hampden-Sydney football games. That's so crazy because we go there all the time and we absolutely love going to the football games! Keep blogging! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO