Mar 8, 2012

Where To Find Moi!

Inspired by Carly over at The College Prepster, I thought I would do a bit of housekeeping and update y'all on my social media!








I just made my button/logo whatever you want to call it last night!
What do y'all think?

What Social Media do y'all use? I swear, I can't keep up with this anymore! I was so late to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon, and now it seems like there's five more I need to join!

Perhaps I should have given up Social Media for lent! 

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely all over the place! Haha I need a flavors board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all over the place. I only have the blog, facebook, twitter, and pinterest. And there are days I think those are to much.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO