Mar 2, 2012

I've Caught The Crafting Bug

It's Official. I've caught the crafting bug.

Remember that little picture frame I bought at Thanksgiving, that I claimed I would turn around right away? Yeah, well I finally finished that about two weekends ago, and finally gave Ensley her Christmas surprise gift!

Before:

After:
of course I forgot to take a picture of the finished project with orange polka-dot ribbon and the monogram filled in. bear with me here.

I'm now trying my hand at my first canvas!



It's not quote finished yet, but it's so close! I love this quote by Voltaire, and my new best friend, tracing paper, seriously go get some, is helping as I have atrocious handwriting. I will always be in awe of people who can freehand things!

Have you crafted at all lately?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

8 comments:

  1. I love this quote! Seriously, such a perfect point to end the week on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote - one of my favorites!

    Also have added you as a blog I follow (on Facebook and on Blogger!)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote! I've actually caught the crafting bug recently too - I've got a list of things to do when I get on spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! I want to try out some crafts I've seen on Pinterest, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your canvas looks amazing!! This post has definitely inspired me to start crafting, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this quote and your canvas turned out fabulous! I might need to make one of these now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. my picture frame is gorgeous! And...hello flourishing Etsy career? I love the canvas!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO