Mar 27, 2012

What Royar Read: March

I didn't get to read as much as I wanted to in March, but I still read some awesome books!

I Am Charlotte Simmons - Loved this book! Definitely a very long read (it's 750 pages!) but worth it. Quite predictable at times.

If You Have To Cry, Go Outside - What a great woman, and a great story. There are some awesome tips in this book.

Eighteen Acres - Light read, extremely political, but a fresh storyline.

The Great Gatsby - So, so, so in love with this book. Words can't describe how I feel about this one.

The Most Beautiful Walk In The World - Not as great as I thought it would be.

What have you read lately?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

6 comments:

  1. I last read - that was a 'fun' read, South of Broad again. I think you might like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironic that you suggest "If You Have to Cry, Go Outside"- as I just finished watching Re-runs of "Kell on Earth" :)

    I've just about finished "Just Jackie- The Private Years". It's about Jackie Kennedy, whom I admire. Although the book is pretty enlightening. It's so interesting how you "think " you know a person- simply through pictures and news articles.

    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Great Gatsby for school last semester and I loved it. It was an amazing book. I am so excited to see the movie of it that's coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of Kelly Cutrone's book!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the first one before and liked it too-reminded me a lot of the real college experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous! I can't wait till the semester is over so I can read something other than textbooks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO