Mar 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring y'all!

Spring has definitely sprung here in Virginia! I was pleasantly surprised to find that my daffodils were in bloom and my rose bushes we're showing signs of budding! 

I am so excited to watch the Masters in just TWO WEEKS and whip out the white jeans after Easter. As much as I would love to follow the Memorial Day rule, I still want to wear mine to school! I'm very excited to start wearing my Jacks full time again!




My Parisian recounts begin tomorrow and I'm so excited to share all of my stories with y'all!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I've been so happy with the weather, too!

    P.S. I'm hosting a Lilly giveaway on my blog, so make sure you check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your trip! Paris is an amazing city!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO