Mar 1, 2012

Hey, It's Ok

Rabbit, Rabbit y'all! Can y'all believe we're two months into 2012?


Today I'm linking up with Amber for Hey, It's Ok Thursday!

It's Ok...

...to only be thrilled about my seven hour flight on Sunday because I need more Dividend Miles

...to not have a single euro, called my bank about my card overseas, written blog posts, or really anything that needs to be done for my trip on Sunday

...to be more proud of myself than I should be that I haven't gotten headaches or shakes from being 8 days Diet Coke free!

...to not be ashamed of the things I did for granola at lunch yesterday, aka scraping the bottom of the container for like an hour just to finish it off. Some of us were going through a peanut butter and granola (Yes, I am five years old) withdrawal. 

...to still not be sure of some decisions I've made, but to keep going with them and stick with it

...to realize that my only true talent in life might reside in treading water with no hands

...to be more than ready for spring to spring (sprung?) so I can wear my Jacks again!

What are you saying Hey It's Ok to today?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO