Apr 27, 2013

Camp

A few weeks ago, I made the really hard decision to not return to camp this summer. It was pretty unexpected for me, but with leaving for college, interning, and time this summer, it's really just easier for me to stay in Virginia this year.

I still love camp with my whole heart and it's killing me not being there right now for Junior Staff weekend. The best summers of my life were spent on the shores of South Carolina and the memories I made there will always be some of my favorites.

Right now I'm hoping to get back to the lake in July for a closing ceremony, but it's still going to be definitely weird not to start packing up my stuff in a few weeks to get ready to leave.







All good things must come to an end, and camp was definitely a good thing. I'll be a bunny till I die!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO