Dec 29, 2010

Pandora Radio

Between studying for exams and wrapping gifts this holiday season, I got a little tired of my iTunes library. Where better to turn than to Pandora?


If you haven't listened to Pandora before, it's amazing! I have to listen to music when I study, and I have a really bad habit of constantly changing songs, so Pandora is perfect for me. It has also helped me discover great new songs by artists that I love.

Here are my top Pandora stations:
George Strait Radio
Garth Brooks Radio
Water (by Brad Paisley) Radio
Billy Joel Radio
Grease Radio
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons Radio
Summertime (by Kenny Chesney) Radio
Shout (by The Isley Brothers) Radio
I Love Beach Music (by The Embers) Radio
and my absolute favorite, the station that reads my mind:
Fishin' In The Dark Radio

Do you use Pandora? What are your favorite stations?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

4 comments:

  1. I love Pandora!! It is the best cleaning/organizing mix!!

    I love:
    Avett Brothers Radio
    Mumford and Sons Radio
    Taylor Swift Radio
    Third Eye Blind Radio

    ReplyDelete
  2. my top three are 1) Randy Rogers Band radio, 2) Michael Buble' radio & 3) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart radio :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pandora!! My favorite is Glee radio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use it at work when I get bored with the local station.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO