Dec 1, 2010

Adios, Texas

This afternoon, I will be hopping on a plane and heading back to reality...

goodbye hour-long afternoon runs

goodbye super cute boys 
(seriously, they grow 'em good out here)

goodbye Saltgrass, Magnolia and Breadwinner's

goodbye Cavender's Boot City and their cute cowboy employees 
(and yes, I do know they are paid to dress like that for minimum wage)

goodbye wide open spaces

goodbye Southlake, home of Greg McElroy 
(I couldn't resisit a little Bama reference!)

goodbye amazing radio stations that play actual country music 
(All My Ex's Live In Texas was playing yesterday)

goodbye beautiful Dallas skyline sunrise greeting me every morning

goodbye George Bush Presidential Turnpike
 (never ceases to make me feel patriotic)

and finally, goodbye to my sweet cousins and Aunt



I can't wait to see them this summer!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

PS RABBIT RABBIT! Happy December y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO