Dec 26, 2010

I'm Looking At A White Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, filled with friends and family! I had a wonderful day with the fam and I received many wonderful gifts and many Alabama gifts.  Yesterday also proved that PB and I know each other too well.  We both got each other Dixieland Delight: A Football Season on the Road in the SEC!


Last night, we even got snow! I was a little bummed that some of my friends in North Carolina got a White Christmas, but it started snowing about eight and it stuck! Tomorrow I'll post some of our traditional Christmas recipes! 

How were y'alls Christmases? Did everyone get what they wanted?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, I have sooo many books I need to read! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ps. I saw your tumblr question to College Prep about your MacBook and I was going to say I got a speck hard plastic case in turquoise to protect it from scratches and what not and then I also got the Vera Bradley case to use for travel. That's what I would suggest - xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO