Dec 7, 2010

Charitable Gifts

In the spirit of true Christmas giving, why not help out those less fortunate this year? Here are some wonderful charities that provide cute gifts to give!

Oxfam
You choose an animal, supplies or kits and they are sent to the area with the most need.


PB and I got my Grandma a sheep two years ago for Christmas. I thought she was going to have a heart attack when we told her we got her a sheep. True Quote: "What am I going to do with a sheep?"



Operation Smile
Give the gift of a smile this holiday season



Royar also supports these fine charities:









xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful post! I'm so glad that I read it! Get ready for a post all about Anthropologie stores either by tonight or tomorrow on BecomingPrep!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO