Feb 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

As I've said before, I don't honestly see the importance in getting worked up over a day that really shouldn't be different than any other day. It's great if you have a significant other, or if you're doing something special for today. Today is just not for me, but I'm not going to sit around and be bitter about the fact that I'm as single as a dollar bill. 

Readers have asked me before if I have a boyfriend, and no I don't, nor have I ever been on a date. But I don't let that define me. I have an amazing life and one that is full of love. I'm not at a point yet in my life where I feel pressured to have a boyfriend, and I'm grateful for that, yet I know that those days are ahead of me. 

To me, Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate the love I have in my life, and tomorrow life will go on. Besides, if you're your own Valentine, you know exactly what to get yourself.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Well said! Happy Valentine's though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I was single during high school and during freshman year of college, and I personally think it's so much better than being in a relationship during that period! I have the best memories from high school and missed out on tons of boy drama (most of which was totally unnecessary), and I had a great time doing whatever I wanted freshman year of college! You have such a great attitude about this! Happy Valentine's Day!m

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO