Since I will be flying back and forth to school at least for my first year, I got a preview of what it will be like yesterday, and of course I'm excited that it will always include a stop in Charlotte! I've always enjoyed flying ever since I was little, and after my marathon flights to China, France, India, my 45 minute jaunts to Charlotte and DC seem like nothing!
1. I always like to dress up when I fly, because you never know who you might meet or sit next to!
2. I always use flying as my excuse to read People, Glamour, Cosmo etc etc and it's a way to quickly pass the time!
3. I'm a faithful flyer of US Airways, passed down from my family, and a member of US Airways Dividend Program, as well as Air India and Star Alliance, and will probably start a Oneworld since American and US Air are merging! The miles really add up, and it's just like being a member of Sephora or Starbucks!
4. Carry On. I always like to keep certain things with me when I travel, like little notebooks for random thoughts I have and my own water bottle so I don't get dehydrated!
5. I love Target and Sephora's travel section for their small, TSA approved carry on items! I only checked a carry-on yesterday, which is quite rare, so the 3 oz. rule is something I never have to think about! Thankfully, most big brands now make travel sized goodies!