Feb 20, 2013

iPhone

I've had my iPhone for about two months now, and I absolutely love it! 


My favorite apps are: Quizlet, Dropbox, Kindle, Twitter, Instagram, Nike+, Walgreens, Starbucks, GasBuddy (weirdly addicting), Google Maps, and BBC. 

Mail is incredibly convenient and so much better at managing three accounts than the Blackberry was!

My Town & Country magazine subscription got messed up and I missed my February issue, so I ended up buying it on Newsstand, and I'm seriously considering switching it over to digital this summer when I leave for school. I'm also going to buy a few magazines on my phone rather than buy the copies for my plane ride on Friday! 

What are your favorite iPhone apps? Do you use your Kindle/Newsstand App?

xx

PS So excited for my sweet Mummy who leaves today for her Operation Smile mission in Nicaragua!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these! I'll have to keep these in mind for when I get an iPad for school next year. What is the GasBuddy app?

    xo,
    Ashley
    privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO