Feb 20, 2012

Slow Down, You Crazy Child

Today, I am so grateful that I have no school. For the past six weeks I feel like the hamster on the wheel running from school to volunteering to pretending that I'm actually ever going to go to the gym to yoga to concerts to lunch with friends to catchup dinners with my parents to weekday trips to visit the brother to impromptu facebook chats that turn into three hour heart to hearts to stressing over SAT scores to trying to remember to breathe in an out.

Yes, if I had had school today, would I have gotten up and gone on with my day? Yes.
Would it have been easy? No.

After a whirlwind weekend with Ensley in which we: saw The Vow, spoke with a woman who was toting a stunning purple Birkin, got Ens an iPhone, brunched, lunched and drove around a lot, I'm thankful that I can stay in yoga pants and my fisherman sweater that I've become quite attached to all. day. long.

For once in my life, there is n-o-t-h-i-n-g written on my planner or State of the Union for today.

Can I get a Thank God Hallelujah?

Napping, writing my outline for my history thesis, watching Gossip Girl, curling up with coffee and reading Gatsby, crafting, and a charity meeting are on the personal agenda pour moi. Today will be a wonderful, much needed mental health day.

Also, two weeks from today I will be landing in France, and two months from yesterday I'll be in India!

Have a wonderful Monday!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. I kind of took one of those yesterday; so nice! Super exciting about France, too

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO