Feb 3, 2012

Friday PSA

I'm borrowing this from Leslie from Life in its Ordinary Form, because I have been trying to write this post forever and have never been able to figure out how to do it!

BTW, Her posts this week have been AMAZING, so go check out her blog!

Anywhoo, let's be serious. I like to talk. If I ran my feet as much as I ran my mouth, I would be a size zero. More on that later. Back to the point, I love to get sweet comments from y'all! But it makes me very sad when I can't reply to y'alls precious comments!

Yes, the dreaded "noreply-comment@blogger.com" pops up when I try to reply to some of y'all!

So HOW do you fix it?!

1. go to the Blogger Dashboard
2. click edit profile 
3. look in the privacy section. 
4. Click the box that says show my email address
5. In the identity section enter your email address 
6. Scroll down and click Save Profile

Thanks. Perfect. Done. Merci Beaucoup. Now we can celebrate. Crisis averted. 

Happy Weekend!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

3 comments:

  1. OMG I reply to those anyway! Gosh that's dumb of me. Thanks for this post! It was so informative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for re-posting this!! Everyone needs to make the fix!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to post this, Royar!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO