Feb 16, 2012

Hey, It's Ok


Today I'm linking up with Amber for It's Ok Thursdays!

It's Ok..


...to clear my schedule for the afternoon, come home and take a four hour nap

...to realize that you've bitten off more than you can chew

...and realize that there's still a light at the end of the tunnel

...to count the number of Monday's left in the school year

...it's 11, but even less considering I'll be missing many a Monday on my trips, brother's graduation etc

...to be completely obsessed with Dance Moms

...and be counting down the days until Act of Valor comes out

...to wish everyday was Pinteresting Wednesday

...to have your Friday ruined by the fact that it's Tuesday

What are you saying "it's okay" to this Thursday?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO