Dec 5, 2011

Jack Wills

A few weeks ago, I received an email from the lovely Liv at Jack Wills, inviting me to check out their line. I. Am. Obsessed. Y'all.  

"Jack Wills creates fabulously British goods for the university crowd. Taking our influence from Britain's rich history and culture, juxtaposed with a heavy dose of the hedonistic college lifestyle, we create authentic and relevant clothing for today."

It's the right mix of preppy, WASPy, British clothing to make me feel like I'm walking past Big Ben on my way to the Tube instead of being stuck in Virginia.  It's almost like the British version of Anthropologie!

Here are my picks!






Have y'all ever heard of Jack Wills?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Jack Wills, but I am totally in love with every piece you posted! Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of them and I think their clothes and accessories are fabulous! I can only shop online though because the closest one is in Virginia and I live in SC! I wish they would ask me to check out their line :)

    Http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Jack Wills, either, but I'm definitely checking out their site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who goes to BU and works at the Jack Wills near her. She always has the cutest clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO