Dec 12, 2011

College Couture

A few weeks ago, Ashley at College Couture asked me to check out their line. Of course, being the avid college football lover that I am, I could never say no to more game day dresses!

College Couture is dedicated to providing fashion forward, affordable garments to the female sports enthusiast. College Couture has recognized the need for trendy, comfortable, team spirited clothing and accessories. Female sports fans no longer have to sacrifice fashion in order to demonstrate team spirit on game day. Women can now look their best while tailgating or attending sporting events with the help of College Couture garments and accessories.

Currently, they have dress options for...





What do y'all think? They're too cute and I will definitely be purchasing one for next Fall!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO