Sep 9, 2011

Pinterest & 101 in 1001

Happy Friday y'all!

A quick update on my 101 in 1001 challenge!

Start a club at school
I submitted a proposal and it was denied, however I am joining another club that works with Third World Causes and holding a leadership postion for Shining Hope. I'm so excited!

Become a Campus Representative for a company
That's right! I submitted my resume and am now a Campus Rep for a small company. I'll explain more details soon!

Donate Blood
This is the one I'm most excited about! I gave blood yesterday for the first time!  It gave me such a good feeling knowing that I saved three people's lives yesterday. Yep, you read that right.  Every minute, someone in the US needs blood.  Thank the Good Lord, no one in my immediate family has ever needed blood, but I know that if they did, I would want to know that I did my part.  To find out more, please visit Red Cross Blood.

And now, a little Friday inspiration...




xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO