Sep 15, 2011

Mad for Missoni!

After school today, I zipped over to Target (sometimes it's really inconvenient that there's a Targe within 5 minutes of your school) to check out the Missoni situation.

I tried on these, but couldn't think of an outfit I could immediately pair them with and I'm not much of a heel person anyways.

Other than these shoes, there was a single bedding set left, a few laptop cases and some tights. Le sigh.

I tried on a few things and made nice with the dressing room lady who informed me that a new shipment might just be coming in on Friday and if I wanted to check to call the store and they would hold anything I wanted. Just a little tip for y'all!

This is the one thing I'm really holding out for.  I love the colors and the print is adorable!

What did y'all get? Let me know!
xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. Wow...sounds like Targe customers have an insatiable thirst for all things Missoni. I can see why...this seems like a GO International line that sticks pretty closely to the look of the higher-priced items. I want to see what els they have!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO