Sep 2, 2011

Last Day Of Summer!

With Monday being Labor Day, I've worn as many summer clothes as I could fit this week! Sadly, I now must bid adieu to a few of my favorite summer items...

Today I'm wearing my Vineyard Vines madras dress that I got at the DC Store!
I'm sad that I'll have only gotten to wear it twice before storing it for the winter, but it will be like new when I pull it out again!

I must also say goodbye to my dear Lilly White Jeans...
as well as my pastel shorts, shirts and dresses.

But I'm quite excited about Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Oranges, Hunter Greens and Plums as well as my all time favorite Leopard Print to be too sad!

And Alabama Football kicks off tomorrow! ROLL TIDE!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that dress! I bought it earlier this summer and have gotten a lot of wear out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! I love summer so much, but I am also ready to get into some Fall colors as well. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous and white jeans are trendy for fall this year :]

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO