Sep 22, 2011

Elephant Appreciation Day!

Elephant Appreciation Day was founded in 1996 to celebrate the Elephant because it is...

the largest land mammal of our era, is unique among mammals for its trunk, is the most noble of beasts on earth, is most undeservedly threatened with extinction, has been man's benefactor in numerous ways throughout history, is entertaining and amusing, is gentle and friendly, contributes to ecosystem development and maintenance, and generally deserves to be appreciated and upheld as an example of courage, strength, self-reliance, patience, persistence, and general high quality of being. 





I just adore elephants!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I love elephants because I went to the University of Alabama, so I have all kinds of stuffed elephants, earrings and much more! cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elephants!! I have an elephant picture just like that first one from Disney! (:

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO