Aug 31, 2011

School Essentials

So yesterday was my first day of school and it was pretty crazy!

This year we have two major projects, the US History Paper and an English Project that explores what you believe and what it means to be an American among other things that you have to write a paper on and design two pieces of art that describe you.  I'll keep y'all updated on how this goes as I get closer to the due dates, but these two projects are basically what Junior Year is known for at my school. Tack on the PSAT, SAT, ACT and a Midterm/Final project that I write in my Alternate History semester course, I have a lot of work on my hands.  I'm determined to get this year started off on the right foot, so please excuse me if I skip a few days as I'm having some issues with scheduling posts.

Anyways, someone asked me on Tumblr to do a back-to-school post!

I have had an L.L. Bean backpack since the first grade and it has never disappointed me. From my small purple one with the horse embroidered, to the orange and blue hawaiian print to the pink one I have now, they have always lasted me a long time and they hold up well. They are also quite roomy!



A Lilly Planner to keep you organized!

This is my borderline OCD kicking in, but I have to have a specific type of binder (I went to three Office Max's on Monday, not kidding) and I have to have six different colors for my six classes. These from [In] Place are fab!

I use Papermate Flair Pens to write all of my assignments and tests in my planner!  I color-coordinate all of my subjects so I always know what's happening in my classes!

I use a Lilly makeup bag that I was sent to hold all of my pens, pencils and my glasses.

I always keep my Nalgene with me to stay hydrated during the day.

I use a spiral notebook for my history classes, but in my math class I use a legal pad with holes to take notes and do my homework.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO