Aug 15, 2011

Of Posts and Politics

Hello lovelies!

I am off to New York today and once I get back I'll start blogging regularly again! It's been quite a crazy week in mi casa getting PB ready for college and getting used to East Coast time again! 

In other news, 
I officially endorse Rick Perry for President in 2012

Even though I can't vote until the 2016 election (Thanks, December birthday, you're a dear) I still will be volunteering for his campaign.

I'm so excited about the 2012 election.  I think it will be quite exciting!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. I also adore Rick Perry!

    I think you'll love this video, I know I do :)
    http://nation.foxnews.com/rick-perry/2011/08/15/perry-ad-jumps-screen

    xo Genevieve
    www.spunkygem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO