Aug 30, 2011

Au Revoir, Dear Summer!

Dear Summer 2011,

You were a summer to end all summers.  Although I feel like I was just leaving my Math exam and heading down the highway to South Carolina, it's been amazing.  From South Carolina to DC, China to New York, you've been pretty awesome. I'm sad to see you go, but the thought of oranges, plums and navys, Pumpkin Spice Lattes and football is quite enticing.









I can't believe today is the first day of my JUNIOR year of high school.  I would be lying if I didn't say that I'm honestly a little scared of this year.  A part of me feels like I should still be getting ready for my first day of middle school or high school.  I don't feel old enough to be a Junior in High School. Although Senior Year will be the year of 'lasts', I'll take the PSAT for the last time this fall.  I'll take the SAT for the first time in January.  I'm going to apply to college next summer.  It's going to be a serious year, but I'm also going to try and make it as fun as possible.  Today, I'm diving in head first to another new adventure.  New classes, new teachers and unlimited opportunities.

Good luck to all those starting school or who have started already! Have a wonderful start to the year!

"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

  1. Eeek I'm excited for you! Junior year is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful first day

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO