Aug 26, 2011

Come on Irene

Come on Irene,
I swear (well he means) At this moment you mean everything...


The hatches have been battened down, 
books stacked for easy access, 
school cancelled,
and the generator ready to go just in case.

I love Irene, because to be honest, I am so thankful I get one more day to get ready for school because honestly, my to-do list is about a country mile long.

For all my readers on the East Coast, stay safe this weekend!

I'll keep y'all posted!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

  1. Good morning from Los Angeles!

    Be safe Royar!! We're thinking about y'all.

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    thequonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe! I live all the way in New England and they are already canceling the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO