Dec 4, 2012

YSP Playlist #7

Here's what I've been listening to lately!

Between the Raindrops (feat. Natasha Bedingfield) - Lifehouse 
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
Beat Of Your Heart - Cory Morrow
Creepin' - Eric Church
Colours - Captain Cuts Remix - Grouplove
About The South - Rodney Atkins
Merry Go 'Round - Kacey Musgraves
Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N' Roses
Gods And Monsters - Lana Del Rey
Diamonds - Rihanna
Video Games - Lana Del Rey
Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey
Ride - Lana Del Rey
Video Games (Club Clique For The Bad Girls Remix) - Lana Del Rey
Celebrate Me Home - Kenny Loggins
Celebrate (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Mika
Million Dollar Man - Lana Del Rey
I Would - One Direction
Rock Me - One Direction
C'mon - Ke$ha
Home - Phillip Phillips
Beer With Jesus - Thomas Rhett


What have y'all been listening to lately? I love Lana Del Rey!


xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Love Lana! I'm obsessed with her new song American!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually planning on doing a post like this soon! Great songs btw :). Checkout my gift guide of the week: For the Co-workers!
    -Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO