Feb 20, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I'm joining Let's Be Preppy and Hey, Hey Holly and a few other blogs for Weekly Gratitude!

- My Blackberry for keeping me in touch with my long-distance friends and family
- To my Chem teacher for making our weekly lab a fun one this week
- For my best friends for making our extended musical practices this week SUPER fun
- To the weather for allowing me to go to school without a coat since October
- To the Barista at Starbucks for making my drink super quickly on the morning that I was late
- To my sweet friend hBb for coming and visiting my lunch table everyday this week and making us all laugh
- To ABC Family for having a great marathon yesterday: Sixteen Candles, Legally Blonde, Dirty Dancing AND Titanic? Made my Saturday

What's made your week fabulous?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! I tagged you in a post http://hollyswonderland.blogspot.com/2011/02/5-things-i-cant-live-without.html

    Also, it's the little things in life that make your day, like the Barista and the marathon on abc. Those little things are my favorite!

    Holly =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO