Feb 8, 2011

Skincare Routine


I’ve gotten some emails about my skincare routine and thought I would share it with y’all!
In the mornings, I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to clean my skin before I put on make up and to remove any oil.

I then put on Clinique Clearing Moisturizer in the winter if my skin is super dry. I love this stuff! It works so well and doesn’t have any scent.

I then use Sephora Correcting Primer, which takes the redness out of my face and cleans off any excess oil or lotion.

For foundation, I use Clinique Powder with SPF 15.
I don’t really use a lot of eye makeup, but I always put mascara on and I use Great Lash.

At night, I use the Neutrogena Wave to take off my makeup. This is a great alternative to the Olay and Clarisonic lines. I will probably upgrade to the Clairsonic in a few months. 
I then wash my face again with the Oil-Free Skin Wash and use a generic Olay Toner.

I then use a dermatologist-prescribed spot treatment.
If there are any blemishes, I use the Clinique Concealing Stick to cover them up.

What's your skincare routine?

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. My skincare routine is pretty similar, just different products! :)

    I gave you a blog award!! medicalprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO