Feb 23, 2011

Summertimes A Callin' Me

I took this survey from My Life in Pink and Green!

1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
I'm going to China in August for about 10 days and then hopefully to ATL and NC to visit my camp friends!


2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Lilly shifts!


3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Arnold Palmer

4. Do you tan or burn?
Tan


5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
To get all my miles in for Cross-Country and be in great shape for the start of next season and to get my Gold Bandana at camp!


6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Watermelon


7. What song most says “summer” to you?
I Love Beach Music - The Embers


8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
I don't think so...


9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Jellyfish!


10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Yes! I go to a camp in South Carolina - 109 days!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO