Aug 26, 2010

An Award!

A Southern Belle's Guide To Life & Style has tagged me for an award! Thanks so much - I adore your blog and I have really enjoyed your college-themed game day outfit posts! Now, on to the questions!





1. What's your signature color? 
I don't have a signature color so to speak, even though I adore pink, but I am known for always wearing bright colors.  Says a close friend of mine, "I don't think I've ever seen you wear black."

2.What's your most embarrassing moment?
This past spring, my Operation Smile club organized a kickball tournament and I was selected to stand in front of the entire middle school (350 students plus the faculty) and read a "Top 10 Things You Need to Know About The Tournament" list. I didn't say the number six, just seven twice. And EVERYONE had to remind me of it for the rest of the day. Even my bio teacher.

3.Would you ever get anything besides your ears pierced?
Never. It's not even a question.

4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?
Most definitely a social butterfly. I love to meet new people and go to parties!

5. Are you done having babies, or do you want more?
Well, I'm only fifteen and a half, so I don't want children for awhile. But I definitely want to have children. 

6. Do you remain loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every new one in town?
Loyal to my hairstylist. Jennifer did my Grandma's hair, she does PM's hair and she has done my hair faithfully for two years now. Before that, I had Stella and Anthony at a different beauty parlor.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
None. But that might change soon, so keep your fingers crossed!

8. If you could plan a vacation with just you and your love, where would it be?
Tahiti

And now, I tag the last five gals to comment on my blog:


xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO