Aug 7, 2010

Almost Heaven, West Virginia!


This past week has been so much fun! Just sayin’ this will be a long post due to the pictures. You have been warned. On Friday, the fam & I drove to West Virginia. We stopped at the outlets and I got a fabulous J.Crew romper and a Dooney & Bourke Letter Carrier. 
Then we stopped in Charlottesville for lunch and PB drove us around the UVA Campus.  We stopped at Bodo’s bagels for lunch.  If you are ever in the Charlottesville area, you have to go to Bodo’s!
We finally arrived in Beckley and went to dinner with the whole family. It was great to see everyone!
PB, Ensley and me
On Saturday, Ensley and I went shopping at Gabe’s.  Gabe’s is one of my favorite stores except for the fact that there are no stores south of Winchester, VA.  I got an $80.00 Express Dress for $15.00!  I love a good bargain! 

That night, we all went to the Black Knight Country Club, which I have been going to for as long as I can remember.  It was a wonderful dinner enjoyed by all!  We then retired to my Grandparent’s house for cake & champagne! 

PB and Me

Stay tuned for my Colorado Recap!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO