Nov 13, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

I got this idea from Queen Bee Swain, if you're not following her, you're missing out on a wonderful blogger!


Today, I'm thankful for my health and for being alive.



I've been pretty sick for the past two weeks and it's hard when you're not feeling well, just like in the dead of winter what it's like to feel the heat of the sun on your face, to remember what feeling normal is like. So Friday night, I finally felt better and I went to hot yoga. It really re-centered me after these past six weeks. There have been so many ups and downs that sometimes I forget that I need to find a middle ground.  Afterwards, I came home and powerwalked with my Mother and her friend. Yesterday, I went to the beach and ran four miles, which hurt a lot, but it reminded me so much that I'm alive; that I need to start to appreciate every morning when I put two feet on the ground.

It's funny how when you cannot do something that you realize how much you miss it.



What are you thankful for this week?


xoxo,


Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO