Nov 16, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting & A Winner!


 I went to Michael's last week, quite a dangerous feat for me, and wandered around looking at their acrylic paints and such because I really want to make a few of these next items my weekend projects!

For some reason the embedding won't work but all of these pictures are in my "Getting Crafty" board on Pinterest!

I have always admired these in various boutiques and I can't wait to see how mine turns out!

I am always counting down the days to something and this would be the perfect reminder!

I love this! I would totes do it in Texas state colors!

There are variations of these two quotes and I can't wait to test these!


This is just too adorable not to try and you can just change the city!

This would be super cute for a guest bedroom!

I also LOVE Katie's DIY Nautical Flags and I am definitely going to be trying that as well!

Also, last night I used Random.org to choose my winner!


Congrats to SSC from Eating the City of Oaks for winning my Just Madras giveaway! Many thanks to all who entered!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO