Nov 1, 2011

A Bit About Moi!

I saw this on Summer Wind and thought it would be perfect to introduce myself to all my new followers!

... I could live anywhere in the US ... Dallas, TX or Washington DC! 
... I were to have more children ... I don't have any but I would love a boy and a girl one day!
... I could have any talent in the world ... It would be something artistic or be a bit more athletic!
... you met me in real life ... You would think I'm OCD and always on the move! I have to be working or planning something and everything has to be organized just right!
... I went back to school ... I'll be in school until May 2017 at the earliest!
... money were not an object ... I would buy these, 
a house in Dallas and an apartment in DC and donate as much of it as I could to my favorite charities!
... I could meet one celebrity ... Do George and Laura Bush count as celebrities?
... I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life ... J. Crew!
... I could choose an animal/pet ... A cow or a moose!
... I could go on a trip right now ... I would jump on a plane to Dallas to visit family and shop at all my favorite stores!
... I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef ... Personal chef most definitely!


xoxo,


Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. OHMYWORD how badly do I want those boots? They would be PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO