Nov 14, 2011

Homecoming

A few weeks ago, my school had it's Homecoming weekend!

Although we may have lost to a really good team, who were really unapologetic about it, the game was still super fun and it was a beautiful afternoon! The dance might have not been the best night of my life, but a bunch of my friends and I got together before and we had a fantastic time if I do say so myself.


But, the best part of the whole weekend is that I got to spend it with my french exchange student!


She was here for two weeks and we had so much fun together! I get to go to Paris for two weeks in March and I absolutely can't wait!

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend and most importantly, a good excuse to dress up!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

2 comments:

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO