Nov 18, 2011

Friday, Friday Gotta Get Down On Friday

That's all I have today y'all. This week has been rough to say the least. I'm going to pray for no quiz in U.S. History, turn in my abstract for Alternate History, turn in my poem for English, let out a whoop if I make it to at 2:35 today, click my heels on the way out of school, and work on my namaste a bit at yoga and let go of this week. Because next week I have two and a half days of school and it's THANKSGIVING!

Enjoy some Luke Bryan eye-candy in honor of it being Friday. I'm obsessed with this song more than I care to admit.


Also, a Happy Happy Birthday to my Daddy! You're the best!

Have a wonderful Friday y'all!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

Title: Rebecca Black, Friday. I'm not even going to act like I'm sorry about this one.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this song .. this, and Storm Warning are my current obsessions :) And i love your line, sailing by life by my boat shoes. Love! Relax & have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO