May 1, 2012

Go Do

Namaste & Rabbit Rabbit, y'all!

I can't believe I've already come and gone already from my two week trip to India! I can't wait to start sharing stories and pictures, as soon as my life decides to press the pause button.  Yesterday was my first day back to school and I'm not going to lie y'all, I was in a complete daze the first two bells.  It's hard to go from an environment where every child you see has a cleft lip or palate or other deformity and waving and playing with them every second, to learning about World War Two and finishing books in French.  I feel like I have a foot in two completely different worlds and it's almost as if I'm stuck.

But one thing I have learned from my experience?

Go. Do.

I was telling one of my friends about some of my experiences during my mission, and about how I learned how beautiful life is and how, although yes, school is important, school will always be there.

Life won't.
India won't. 

Even though Pre-calculus is kicking my behind right now, as it has been for the past two months, as well as French, I would do the past three weeks all over again if I had the chance to go back and keep helping the people I helped.

So go do something today, and watch where life takes you.

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

1 comment:

  1. Such great advice! Reminds me of one of my favorite verses:

    Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO