Nov 30, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!


Today, I'm culling from my Home and Design board and focusing on my dream kitchen!

I simply adore this butchers block counter and it would look perfect with white cabinets!

So cute to let your dogs stay in the kitchen but not get in the way!

I love the color scheme and the lanterns are perfection!

I must have a stove like this!

I love all of the colorful cookbooks!

Such a gorgeous kitchen - I love the island in the middle!

I think the white cabinets and brown countertops is a perfect look! The backsplash is stunning!

Do you Pinterest? I would love to follow you!

------------

P.S. A belated Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to my Mum and Daddy! Love you both!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

4 comments:

  1. The materials used to make utility sinks are generally more heavy duty such as stainless steel, cast iron or toughened plastic and they are made in sizes that will fit whatever space you have available. The more usual sizes might be single or double basins but it is also possible to get triple utility sink basins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so gorgeous! I'm also a big fan of the butchers block counter in the first picture....love it!
    And now I'm going to try and find you on Pinterest...and there's a link to mine on my blog if you are interested in following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have some pretty kitchens on your board! I love the idea of there being a space for the four-legged family members, that was cute. :)

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great choices and I think I have most of them on my dream kitchen board.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO