May 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


  • Thank you to the storms in Virginia for getting lacrosse practiced shortened or cancelled three times this week.  I needed that study time!
  • Thank you to my Chemistry teacher for moving my Test up a day so I don't have to make it up
  • Thank you to the other Euro teacher for helping me during Action bell everyday this week
  • Thank you to my crazy Euro teacher for letting me study for my exam during his class
  • Thank you to my French teacher for giving us our last assignment bulletin for the year - it's all about perspective y'all!
  • Thank you to vBh for making me laugh during this stressful week. She's the best!

Rabbit, Rabbit y'all!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO