Oct 22, 2012

Tomorrow

Macbeth, Act 5 anyone?

Tomorrow is the big day! I can't believe my speech is almost here! I can't wait to give it, but really, I'm so tired of it. As I was walking on the beach with my Mom last night, I couldn't help but think as we talked, about how pathetic it is that I have a "post-speech" to do list.

I'm just so ready to have my life back, and not be worrying about meeting with someone or editing it or making sure it's perfect or finding my dress or practicing or fixing that one sentence for the literally millionth time or finding that perrrrrrfect post-speech congrats gift (wink, wink, Mumz). 


I'll be back on Wednesday with some pictures and a recap!

xoxo,

Royar

{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO